Thursday, September 14, 2017

Six of My Favorite Quotes from Unearthed After Sunset

Unearthed After Sunset will be published on October 15th, 2017. Below I've included six of my favorite lines from the book. Click here to pre-order for 99 cents.

"We walked among them and they knew nothing of what we really were, of the things we'd done. Was this how it'd always been? How many of them had I passed on the streets at night?" - Lauryn April, Unearthed After Sunset

"Caroline, the ghost of my humanity, haunted me in my sleep." - Lauryn April, Unearthed After Sunset

"I should be scared of her, and I did feel the fear deep in my guy, but on the surface, it was hard to be scared of something so beautiful." - Lauryn April, Unearthed After Sunset

"I dreamed of Caroline as the cold set in." - Lauryn April, Unearthed After Sunset

"The road to darkness is paved in shiny promises, the likes of which not even the purest of us could ignore." - Lauryn April, Unearthed After Sunset

"She was the only thing I could think about; this strange girl, so innocent yet strong. A dealer of death disguised as a Barbie doll, and I was fascinated with her." - Lauryn April, Unearthed After Sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment

Indie Book Goal 2018