Thursday, July 6, 2017

Official Website Debut

The self-publishing route isn't an easy road, and it's certainly not a cheap one, especially for a new author. That was why when I started writing I pinched pennies everywhere I could. That included using a free Blogger site (this one) as my web page instead of "splurging" on my very own domain name. Back in 2012 when I started blogging and published my first book, it was more important to have something that I knew I could afford to keep running than to spend money on something pretty with my own domain.

But, I do think a pretty website and domain names are important. They're a sign of professionalism. A real website with a .com domain is official, and it's easier to find. And I'm happy to announce that I finally have one! You can now find me at...

www.LaurynApril.com

Don't worry though, that doesn't mean the blog is going away. I'm going to continue posting as usual on my blog. But, I hope all of you check out my official web page, and join my mailing list! Please leave me some comments and let me know what you think.

To the other authors who follow my blog, do you have a website? Leave me a link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Indie Book Goal 2018