Sunday, July 7, 2013

Help Make Morganville Vampires a Web-TV Series!

I recently read Glass Houses, the first book in the Morganville Vampires Series, and am now reading book two, The Dead Girls' Dance. I've found myself sucked into this series and wanted to take a moment to share with everyone about the Kickstarter Project to turn this wonderful series into a Web-TV Series.

Glass Houses is a  YA vampire novel that is nothing like the Twilight-esque romances we see so often. It has spunky, well rounded, and interesting characters; scary vampires, and a heroine that is brave as well as smart.

I'm now a fan of this series as well as a backer of this project on Kickstarter. You can find me listed on the Residents page of the Morganville Vampires Website. And you can become a backer yourself (and in turn receive some awesome prizes for your contribution) on their Kickstarter Page. Check it out ASAP! There are only 3 days left for this project to acquire the funds it needs.

I hope anyone out there who enjoys paranormal fiction will check out the Morganville Vampires series, and if you are able to, contribute to making this a Web-TV series. We're so close to our $75,000 goal, and it would be a shame for this to fall through.

2 comments:

  1. This series is fantastic! I read in only a month 4 and half books in a month! If you think the first two books are great, then you'll have to see the other books which are even greater! This week I'll start book 8 :)
    Have a good time reading MV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm loving it so far! I really hope the word gets around about the web-tv series. They're so close to their goal.

      Delete

Indie Book Goal 2018